The central bank is finally admitting what most of us have known for some time now. The Fed is fueling the asset bubble and pumping a lot of money into a “booming” economy. As Bloomberg’s Richard Breslow details in today’s note, the worst kept secret in the financial world is now not only accepted orthodoxy but finally being discussed openly by, at least some, authorities.
Central bank policies are directly driving asset prices and the bubbles therein. It’s what they do. It has been so stunningly obvious that, at this point, it makes a mockery of things to deny it as an ongoing, and essential, part of how their strategy is implemented. Oddly enough, however, it’s a revelation that is, apparently, coming late to many people with a lot of savings and nothing to show for it. And it is an undeniable factor in this January’s price action. –ZeroHedge
Does anyone else notice anything odd? When was the last time the Fed inflated the asset bubble to this degree? So much for that booming economy we are being told about daily. It was at the very least, a little refreshing to hear Dallas Fed President Robert Kaplan openly talked about this in an interview Wednesday. Although he did couch it in terms that implied it was a matter of some concern to him. But, of course, he went on to say, “we’ve done what we need to do up until now.”
“My own view is it’s having some effect on risk assets,” Kaplan said. “It’s a derivative of QE when we buy bills and we inject more liquidity; it affects risk assets. This is why I say growth in the balance sheet is not free. There is a cost to it.”
He doth protest, just not so much. Their ability to drive investor behavior is so well established that what is going on in the markets can’t remotely be seen as an unintended, or even unwanted, consequence. ZeroHedge
We’ve been saying since this debacle began that you can choose to not call this QE4 if you don’t want to. Use whatever words you like. Call it a “tuna popsicle” for all we care. But the results are the same as if this market manipulation was being called QE4. The asset bubble is inflating and when this thing bursts, the Fed will probably be out of tools.
At this point, is it a bad thing to admit something that is so patently evident to everyone?
The answer is probably yes.
They have always been responsive to financial conditions. In many ways they’ve been transfixed by them. Now they are openly acknowledging that they own them. And once you do so, it becomes harder than ever, if even at all possible, to give them back. Kaplan said they need to. –ZeroHedge
A Dec. 2, 2019 World Health Organization “Global Vaccine Safety Summit” video has been found and leaked to the world, revealing shocking admissions of the health hazards posed by vaccines and their toxic ingredients.
A first-wave compilation of some of the more damning quotes was created by Del Bigtree’s “Highwire” organization, which posted the video to YouTube. Knowing that video would quickly be banned, we posted it to Brighteon.com, where “Highwire” is expected to launch a channel very soon.
A full transcript of this video compilation is offered below. Watch the video here, via Brighteon:
Some of the highlights:
An admission that vaccine adjuvants increase cell death and damage to vaccine recipients. For this paragraph, the term “reactogenicity” means vaccine adverse reactions and side effects, including those that are known to be extremely harmful and cause long-term damage or even death:
Dr. Stephen Evans, Professor of Pharmacoepidemiology – It seems to me that adjuvants multiply the immunogenicity of the antigens that they are added to, and that is their intention. It seems to me they multiply the reactogenicity in many instances, and therefore it seems to me that it is not unexpected if they multiply the incidence of adverse reactions that are associated with the antigen…
Warnings about long-term effects from vaccine adjuvants:
Dr. Martin Howell Friede – You are correct. As we add adjuvants, especially some of the more recent adjuvants, such as the ASO1, saponin-derived adjuvants , we do see increased local reactogenicity… The major health concern which we are seeing are accusations of long term, long term effects.
An admission that the W.H.O. is panicking over the fact that many doctors and nurses are finally starting to question the safety and vaccines and are becoming aware of the coordinated cover-up of vaccine injuries:
Prof. Heidi Larson, PhD,Director of the Vaccine Confidence Project – We have a very wobbly health professional front line that is starting to question vaccines and the safety of vaccines. When the front line professionals are starting to question or they don’t feel like they have enough confidence about the safety to stand up to it to the person asking them the questions. I mean most medical school curriculums, even nursing curriculums, I mean in medical school you’re lucky if you have a half-day on vaccines. Never mind keeping up to date with all this.
Also from Prof. Heidi Larson, PhD – You can’t repurpose the same old science to make it sound better if you don’t have the science that’s relevant to the new problem. So we need much more investment in safety science.
An admission that vaccine clinical trials are insufficient and that vaccines are approved without adequate safety data. Also admits that vaccines damage children far more than they damage elderly adults:
Dr. Marion Gruber – Director, Office of Vaccines Research and Review Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research. FDA – And again as you mentioned pre-licensure clinical trials may not be powered enough. It’s also the subject population that you administer the adjuvant to because we’ve seen data presented to us where an adjuvant, a particular adjuvant added to a vaccine antigen did really nothing when administered to a certain population and usually the elderly, you know, compared to administering the same formulation to younger age strata.
A warning about the lack of vaccine safety monitoring systems around the world:
Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, M.D., Chief Scientist, W.H.O., Pediatrician – I think we cannot overemphasize the fact that we really don’t havevery good safety monitoring systems in many countries, and this adds to the miscommunication and the misapprehensions because we’re not able to give clear-cut answers when people ask questions about the deaths that have occurred due to a particular vaccine…
Here’s an admission that viral fragments don’t work as promised by immunization theory and that it’s the adjuvants which are responsible for the inflammatory response to vaccines. In other words, vaccine science as described by the vaccine establishment, is quackery:
Dr. Martin Howell Friede, Coordinator, Initiative for Vaccine Research, W.H.O. – Without adjuvants, we are not going to have the next generation of vaccines. And many of the vaccines that we do have, ranging from tetanus through to HPV require adjuvants in order for them to work. We do not add adjuvants to vaccines because we want to do so.
An admission that vaccine safety tracking systems don’t even exist and that efforts to build such systems are only just beginning:
Dr. Robert Chen, M.D. – Scientific Director, Brighton Collaboration – [W]e’re really only in the beginning of the era of large data sets where hopefully you could start to kind of harmonize the databases for multiple studies. And there’s actually an initiative underway… Helen there may want to comment on it to try to get more national vaccine safety database linked together so we could start to answer these types of questions that you just raised.
Full transcript of what’s on this video – there’s a lot more yet to come
CAUGHT ON CAMERA: W.H.O Scientists Question Safety Of Vaccines
Prof. Heidi Larson, PhD, Anthropologist, Director of the Vaccine Confidence Project There’s a lot of safety science that’s needed, and without the good science, we can’t have good communication. Although I’m talking about all these other contextual issues, and communication issues it absolutely needs the science as the backbone. You can’t repurpose the same old science to make it sound better if you don’t have the science that’s relevant to the new problem. So we need much more investment in safety science.
Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, M.D., Chief Scientist, W.H.O., Pediatrician I think we cannot overemphasize the fact that we really don’t have very good safety monitoring systems in many countries, and this adds to the miscommunication and the misapprehensions because we’re not able to give clear-cut answers when people ask questions about the deaths that have occurred due to a particular vaccine, and this always gets blown up in the media. One should be able to give a very factual account of what exactly has happened and what the cause of the deaths are, but in most cases there is some obfuscation at that level and therefore, there’s less and less trust then in the system.
Dr. Martin Howell Friede, Coordinator, Initiative for Vaccine Research, W.H.O. Every time that there is an association, be it temporal or not temporal, the first accusation is it is the adjuvant. And yet, without adjuvants, we are not going to have the next generation of vaccines. And many of the vaccines that we do have, ranging from tetanus through to HPV require adjuvants in order for them to work. So the challenge that we have in front of us is: How do we build confidence in this? And the confidence first of all comes from the regulatory agencies (I look to Marion). When we add an adjuvant it’s because it is essential. We do not add adjuvants to vaccines because we want to do so. But when we add them, it adds to the complexity. I give courses every year on “How do you develop vaccines?”, “How do you make vaccines?” And the first lesson is, while you’re making your vaccine, if you can avoid using an adjuvant, please do so. Lesson two is, if you’re going to use an adjuvant, use one that has a history of safety. And lesson three is, if you’re not going to do that, think very carefully.
Dr. Stephen Evans, Professor of Pharmacoepidemiology It seems to me that adjuvants multiply the immunogenicity of the antigens that they are added to, and that is their intention. It seems to me they multiply the reactogenicity in many instances, and therefore it seems to me that it is not unexpected if they multiply the incidence of adverse reactions that are associated with the antigen, but may not have been detected through lack of statistical power in the original studies.
Dr. Martin Howell Friede You are correct. As we add adjuvants, especially some of the more recent adjuvants, such as the ASO1, saponin-derived adjuvants , we do see increased local reactogenicity. The primary concern, though, usually is systemic adverse events rather than local adverse events. And we tend to get in the Phase II and the Phase III studies quite good data on the local reactogenicity. Those of us in this room that are beyond the age of 50 who have had the pleasure of having the recent shingles vaccine, will know that this does have quite significant local reactogenicity. If you got the vaccine, you know that you got the vaccine. But this is not the major health concern. The major health concern which we are seeing are accusations of long term, long term effects. So to come back to this, I’m going to once again point to the regulators. It comes down to ensuring that we conduct Phase II and the Phase III studies with adequate size and with the appropriate measurement.
Dr. David Kaslow, M.D. – V.P., Essential Medicines, Drug Development program PATH Center for Vaccine Innovation and Access (CVIA) So in our clinical trials, we are actually using relatively small sample sizes, and when we do that we’re at risk of tyranny of small numbers, which is, you just need a single case of Wegener’s Granulomatosis, and your vaccine has to, solve Walt’s, How do you prove a null Hypothesis? …And it takes years and years to try to figure that out. It’s a real conundrum, right? Getting the right size, dealing with the tyranny of small numbers, making sure that you can really do it. And so I think one of the things that we really need to invest in are kind of better biomarkers, better mechanistic understanding of how these things work so we can better understand adverse events as they come up.
Dr. Marion Gruber – Director, Office of Vaccines Research and Review Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research. FDA One of the additional issues that complicates safety evaluation is that if you look at, and you struggle with the length of follow-up that should be adequate in a, let’s say a pre-licensure or even post-marketing study if that’s even possible. And again as you mentioned pre-licensure clinical trials may not be powered enough. It’s also the subject population that you administer the adjuvant to because we’ve seen data presented to us where an adjuvant, a particular adjuvant added to a vaccine antigen did really nothing when administered to a certain population and usually the elderly, you know, compared to administering the same formulation to younger age strata. So these are things which need to be considered as well and further complicate safety and effectiveness evaluation of adjuvants combined with vaccine antigens.
Dr. Bassey Okposen – Program Manager, National Emergency Routine Immunization Coordination Centre (NERICC). Abuja, Nigeria I cast back my mind to our situation in Nigeria where at six weeks, ten weeks, fourteen weeks, a child is being given different antigens from different companies, and these vaccines have different adjuvants and different preservatives and so on. Something crosses my mind… is there possibility of these adjuvants, preservatives, cross-reacting amongst themselves? Have there ever been a study on the possibility of cross-reactions on from the past that you can share the experience with us?
Dr. Robert Chen, M.D. – Scientific Director, Brighton Collaboration Now the only way to tease that out is if you have a large population database like the vaccine safety datalink as well as some of the other national databases that are coming to being worthy. Actual vaccine exposure is trapped down to that level of specificity of who is the manufacturer? What is the lot number? Etc..etc. And there’s an initiative to try to make the vaccine label information bar-coded so that it includes that level of information. So that in the future when we do these type of studies, we are able to tease that out. And in order to be – each time you subdivide them, the sample size gets becoming more and more challenging and that’s what I said earlier today about that we’re really only in the beginning of the era of large data sets where hopefully you could start to kind of harmonize the databases for multiple studies. And there’s actually an initiative underway… Helen there may want to comment on it to try to get more national vaccine safety database linked together so we could start to answer these types of questions that you just raised.
Prof. Heidi Larson, PhD The other thing that’s a trend and an issue is not just confidence in providers but confidence of health care providers. We have a very wobbly health professional front line that is starting to question vaccines and the safety of vaccines. When the front line professionals are starting to question or they don’t feel like they have enough confidence about the safety to stand up to it to the person asking them the questions. I mean most medical school curriculums, even nursing curriculums, I mean in medical school you’re lucky if you have a half-day on vaccines. Never mind keeping up to date with all this.
There was a time when John McAfee of antivirus fame predicted that Bitcoin would reach $1 million by 2020. But he’s since changed his mind and decided that Bitcoin will eventually reach $0 because the cryptocurrency is based on “ancient” technology.
Part of McAfee’s former $1 million claim included a personal promise; if it didn’t “shoot the moon,” then McAfee was going to remove his genitalia. But now McAfee claims that this was all just a ploy for attention, and that he never actually intended to do this.
Though McAfee founded one of the largest cybersecurity firms back in 1987, he’s now on the run from authorities. And during a rare interview he gave from an anonymous location recently, McAfee told all about his “adventures,” as well as his newfound opinions on Bitcoin.
“Bitcoin was first,” McAfee wrote in a recent tweet disavowing the cryptocurrency that he once hailed. “It’s an ancient technology. All know it. Newer blockchains have privacy, smart contracts, distributed apps and more. Bitcoin is our future? Was the Model T the future of the automobile?”
Back in May, McAfee endorsed Dogecoin, a newer cryptocurrency that he likes because of its name, apparently. Just a few months later in August, McAfee warned his Twitter followers not to bail on Bitcoin because, “You know in your heart Bitcoin cannot lose.”
So, McAfee really is kind of all over the place when it comes to Bitcoin and the cryptosphere, endorsing one crypto one day and another the next. Reports indicate that he also has a history of accepting cash to pump altcoins, which one source indicates has given him an incentive to bash Bitcoin.
For more related news about the collapse of Bitcoin, be sure to check out BitRaped.com.
Bitcoin is on the way out
McAfee did, however, blow the lid on Bitcoin back in 2017 when he admitted that Bitcoin is centered around artificial work, even while attempting to endorse it.
During an interview with Jamie Dimon, McAfee stated that it costs “over one thousand dollars per coin to create a Bitcoin,” and that the process involves “proof of work” mining. Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, described this as a computation wheel spinning operation where the Bitcoin algorithm contains artificial and needless complexity designed to make Bitcoin mining more difficult than it otherwise needs to be.
At one point in time, it only cost about a penny to mine Bitcoin, yet now it costs more than $1,000, which begs the question as to why this is the case. Adams chalks it up to Bitcoin’s artificial work algorithm, which creates pointless “computation difficulty” for miners, consuming vast amounts of electricity and computational resources to engage in pointless mathematical work that achieves nothing that matters in the real world.
It turns out that Adams realized Bitcoin was obsolete years before McAfee came to the same realization.
“Bitcoin was a proof-of-concept project, but it was never built for massive scalability,” Adams warned in a 2018 podcast. “The very structure of blockchain is a severe bottleneck for processing large numbers of transactions, and the blockchain ledger storage requirements very quickly explode beyond practicality if the currency becomes widely adopted.”
Adams, who supports the overall concept of cryptocurrency and decentralized money systems, says Bitcoin’s mining requirements have already made it not only obsolete, but also one of the largest sources of electricity consumption in some cities where mining operations are based. This electricity is being spent heating CPUs but “achieving nothing practical or even necessary,” warns Adams.
So, in many ways, both Adams and McAfee are right: Bitcoin is ancient in that it’s not a financially viable cryptocurrency in the long run, and it lacks features of scalability and functionality that have now become common in other, competing cryptocurrencies.
“On top of all that, Bitcoin is clearly not a store of value, and recent research by Princeton scientists found that Bitcoin isn’t anonymous, either,” Adams goes on to warn.
To keep up with the latest news about Bitcoin, be sure to check out BitcoinCrash.news.
PHOENIX (INTELLIHUB) — Comedian and the host of the Tin Foil Hat podcast Sam Tripoli threw down for a zealous crowd at Rick Bronson’s House of Comedy on Saturday night mixing bits of truth into his comedy sketch in a brilliant manner.
The seasoned comic was committed to his art and displayed non-stop energy to the sold-out crowd during his performance which can only be considered stellar.
Nothing in Tripoli’s set was off-limits and although the room was filled with laughter the comic also offered some digestible truths while on stage.
Intellihub founder Shepard Ambellas sat down with Sam Tripoli for an interview after the show to talk about the comic’s more serious side and the agenda of the elite.
“They can’t get rid of the Internet because it will drive people nuts,” he explained. But “they are slowing it down. Everyone I know is having fu*king Internet problems. They are slowing it down.”
Tripoli feels the elites who really call the shots in the world can’t eliminate the Internet entirely because they themselves need it for their own day to day operations.
“The best way to do it is just slow everything down — shadowban everybody,” he said. “I think what you are seeing now is a response in realtime and it’s freaking them out. Like this movement to try to go into Iran — there is instant push back now — it’s impossible [for them] to pull a PSYOP.”
Tripoli also feels the powers-that-be have caused more problems for themselves with the whole Jeffrey Epstein thing by publically killing him after the mainstream media reported the billionaire pedophile had been murdered in his jail cell while under suicide watch.
“They literally caused more problems by killing him than by letting him get caught because the prosecutor was James Comey’s daughter,” Tripoli said.
Shepard Ambellas is scheduled to appear on Tin Foil Hat podcast. Stay tuned.
(Natural News) If you put a few mice in a large box with plenty of food and water, they will multiply until the box becomes overcrowded and filled with feces. When the food runs out, the mice start killing and eating each other until the entire population collapses and dies.
Today in San Francisco, humans are sh###ing in the streets. Leftists are celebrating the coordinated mass murder of human babies, both the unborn and already born. All across America, parents are permanently maiming their children’s genitalia in the name of “transgenderism.” Drug use and suicides are skyrocketing, and today’s youth are almost universally miserable, even as they virtue signal and pretend to be winning on social media.
Even as human civilization is accelerating toward runaway insanity and self destruction, we are told the answer to all this is more insanity: Take some pharmaceuticals, vote for bigger government, criminalize self-defense, pretend men can be women, celebrate infanticide, and so on. These ideas smack of the mice in the box saying, “Hey, let’s eat each other to death!”
We have now entered 2020, the year of bad ideas. The way things are shaping up, it might actually turn into the decade of bad ideas. But just to show you how insane and horrifically stupid today’s mainstream ideas are, consider the following:
– The oceans are now so heavily polluted with plastic trash (and microplastics), that fish populations are collapsing around the world. Whales are being found dead with their stomach full of plastic, and there’s no end in sight as China and India — the world’s worst polluters — continue to dump millions of tons of raw human trash directly into the ocean. When the ocean ecosystems collapse, humanity’s demise won’t be far behind.
Sponsored solution from the Health Ranger Store: The Big Berkey water filter removes almost 100% of all contaminants using only the power of gravity (no electricity needed, works completely off-grid). Widely consider the ultimate “survival” water filter, the Big Berkey is made of stainless steel and has been laboratory verified for high-efficiency removal of heavy metals by CWC Labs, with tests personally conducted by Mike Adams. Explore more here.
– A sitting member of Congress, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, literally thinks the world will end in 10 years unless we outlaw all combustion engines and return to 18th century agricultural practices which would lead to mass starvation and a population collapse.
– Wildly irrational, clinically insane “climate change” activists claim carbon dioxide, the No. 1 most important molecule for plant growth, food crops and rainforests, is a “pollutant” that must be eliminated to save the planet. In reality, if it were eliminated from the atmosphere, the entire global food web would collapse, causing a mass extinction event that would end human civilization. (But there’s a 16-year-old child screaming at you, claiming you’ve “stolen her future,” so all science, atmosphere chemistry and logic be damned!)
– Every city in America collects all the toxic human feces waste and light industrial waste that’s dumped down the drain, then “recycles” that toxic stew into “biosolids fertilizer” that’s both sold to citizens for use in their gardens and trucked to local farms to be dumped on food crops. The city of Milwaukee actually brands their human s##t, calling it “Milorganite,” which sounds like an organic fertilizer. It’s actually human s##t, complete with all the bacteria, viruses, recreational drugs, hormones, pharmaceuticals, used feminine hygiene products, condoms and everything else the people of Milwaukee flush down the toilet. (I’ve posted an entire film on this called Biosludged at Biosludged.com.)
– Universities in America now run actual “thought police” campus programs that encourage students to surreptitiously listen to private conversations and report “intolerance.” Students and faculty now face on-campus “show trials” for things like criticizing left-wing tyranny, abortion or transgenderism lunacy. As all this is going on, the authoritarian speech police of the Left tell themselves they are the “tolerant” ones who support “diversity.” (Yes, they are that mentally ill.) Even the Wall Street Journal has noticed this, writing, “political correctness on campus has reached the stage of a perfect Orwellian inversion.”
– The Democrats’ leading presidential candidate, Joe Biden, has a son who is a cocaine-addicted, prostitute-humping loser who collected millions of dollars in kickbacks from foreign companies who were essentially threatened by Joe Biden himself. Oh, and he can barely string a sentence together without sounding like a late-stage dementia patient. Somehow, the Democrats cannot find a single candidate who isn’t brain damaged or insane. The only remaining sane Democrat seems to be Tulsi Gabbard who is, predictably, accused of being a “Russian agent” by Hillary Clinton, one of the most dangerous, criminal-minded and corrupt political bag ladies of American history.
– The average young person today has virtually no real world skills and is unable to change a car tire, plant a garden or clean a rifle. Their entire existence is wrapped up in the false world of Snapchat and social media, where miserable youth pretend to be happy and rich by staging fake “success” scenes to share with their fake friends who are also faking their own lives to try to gain more fake followers. The whole thing is a vicious, self-reinforcing circle of lunacy.
– The largest and most powerful media empire in America — Disney, which now owns Marvel, Lucasfilm, etc. — stands accused of running pedophile rings, even as it pushes transgenderism and pedophilia in upcoming superhero movies. Before very long, Disney’s new films will blatantly feature pedo superheroes promoting child trafficking and Trump murder as heroic actions for humanity. The Hollywood entertainment cult has become so twisted and self-reinforced that they can’t even see how insane they all look to the rest of society.
– Yes, Drag Queen Story Hour is real. Libraries and schools are hosting hair, pedophile-convicted men who are flashing their genitals at young children while “progressive” parents look on and cheer for diversity. Yes, they are all mentally ill (both the parents and the pedos).
– The food supply is increasingly contaminated with lead and aluminum, two toxic metals that interfere with neurological function and cause cancer, bone disorders and even mental retardation. We’ve seen this in our lab, where we run ICP-MS analysis of food ingredients, and over the last three years, we’ve only seen the contamination get worse, to the point where we now have to reject 80% of the raw materials we test.
– The new greenwashed “vegan” food craze — the “Impossible Burger” — is made from genetically modified soy grown in former rainforest areas that were burned to the ground to make way for soy farming. And it’s made with numerous chemicals that are less than healthy, too. It also has less usable protein than regular beef and is rumored to contain high levels of female hormones. Somehow, veganism now means eating processed, genetically modified junk food. And the vegans rejoice!
– Immediately following the recent attempted mass shooting in a Texas church where armed congregation members rapidly killed the shooter and stopped a mass slaughter from taking place, Democrats denounced concealed carry and claimed that armed civilians cause mass shootings rather than stop them. This utter abandonment of logic and reason is characteristic of the accelerating mass mental illness now shared by Leftists, who will not be satisfied until all Americans are utterly defenseless against the wave of criminal illegal gang members the Democrats encourage to flood the open border.
– Feminists who stand up for the rights of women now find themselves abandoned by the Left, replaced by the transgender mafia that abuses and nullifies women by pretending that biological men can compete as “women” in professional sports (and even the Olympics, which will become a total joke in 2020 as men beat women in nearly all the categories of women’s sports). All the Leftists in society share a mass delusion that claims people can magically transform their gender by wishing.
– The corporate-controlled media now deliberately fabricates fake news stories to harm America and its democracy, actively taking part in an illegal coup attempt against a sitting president. Every last pillar of journalism has been abandoned and replaced with the “post-truth” era of fake news from the NYT, WashPost, CNN, MSNBC and everybody else on the radical Left.
– The food supply in America is become more toxic, more scarce and more heavily processed. Almost no one cooks anymore, and they live off restaurant food, processed junk food and drive-through garbage that barely qualifies as food. Then they wonder why they aren’t healthy.
– In an era where hundreds of thousands of U.S. veterans are now homeless, living on the streets of America and begging for mental health assistance or basic housing, our military industrial complex is far more interested in escalating wars in the Middle East because, of course, drone strikes, cruise missiles and bombs are “good for business” if you’re in the weapons business.
– The Left, which was previously at war with Christians and conservatives, has now declared war on all whites, all men and white women. Universities now specifically exclude whites from many events, and nearly all movies and TV shows now depict white men as bumbling idiots or evil villains who are defeated by super strong, dainty women who scream at men and somehow defeat them in hand-to-hand combat. There are no more male heroes in pop culture. Males are bad, didn’t you know?
– The mass medication of Americans continues to accelerate as Big Pharma takes over Big Tech to the point where Google, Facebook, YouTube and now Amazon.com function mostly as front groups for the pharmaceutical industry. Nearly all the medicine and science journals have been taken over by Big Pharma, to the point where “science” has become completely corrupted and turned into a total joke, rooted almost entirely in corporate profits rather than scientific reality.
– The tech giants censor all the voices of truth and reason while pumping up the visibility of all the voices of insanity and destruction. This is by design.
– Almost no one in America is prepared for disruptions. They live life with the expectation that the power grid will always function, the tap water will always work and they can always call 911 if something goes wrong. These beliefs are utter delusions that will one day (soon) be shattered, causing the unprepared to panic. This upcoming event is somewhat laughably called the “zombie apocalypse,” but it isn’t science fiction. Starving, deranged mobs of desperate, substance-addicted humans actually do resemble zombies.
– Globalist-leaning leaders like Bill Gates openly argue against humanity, claiming that depopulation is the only answer for long-term sustainability. To achieve this, globalist organizations like the WHO and United Nations promote vaccines that are laced with infertility chemicals, especially in African nations where populations have long been used as human lab rats by Western corporations.
– Similarly, the vaccine industry has expanded its “deep state” operations, now ordering tech giants and online platforms to ban all voices that question the safety of vaccines, even when those vaccines contain neurotoxic chemicals as intentional ingredients. The CDC actually pays comedians to incorporate pro-vaccine propaganda into their Netflix specials, and death threats are now routinely launched against movie theaters that dare to announce they will run films like Vaxxed II.
– Hollywood has been taken over by rapists and pedophiles, and they now openly claim pedophilia is a good thing. Only Ricky Gervais and Dave Chappelle have the courage to engage in real free speech anymore. Everybody else has been brow-beaten into left-wing obedience and conformity. Where is George Carlin when you really need him?
Humanity, in essence is on a collision course with total collapse. And we are living among those who will cause it. We are essentially living in a large-scale insane asylum, completely devoid of rationality or reason.
(INTELLIHUB) — The regime of the Islamic Republic offered an $80 million dollar bounty to anyone that delivers President Donald Trump’s head during a gathering on Sunday honoring the fallen Iranian general guilty of plotting deadly attacks on Americans including Benghazi.
The speaker told the brainwashed crowd goers that Muslims could wash away Israel with buckets of water before he went on to threaten the leader of the free world U.S. President Donald J. Trump.
“We would give $80 million… as a gift to anyone who brings the head of the person who ordered the murder of the grand figure of our revolution,” the speaker said. “Anyone who brings the head of this yellow-haired lunatic — we would give him $80 million on behalf of the great Iranian nation.”
Overlooked credible reports from Port Authority police officers and video footage raise suspicion of what really happened on 9/11
(INTELLIHUB) — Credible reports from Port Authority police officers and archived footage of the September 11, 2001 attack on the World Trade Center reveal that something far more sinister may have taken place on that dreadful day in which 2,977 people were killed along with 19 highjackers as the official report states. In fact, according to several eyewitness reports, at least one, possibly two, portable missiles may have been fired at the towers from the rooftop of the Woolworth building in addition to the plane strikes.
Shockingly, footage captured on an MSNBC live feed during the attack shows what appears to be a portable shoulder-fired missile (possibly two) being launched from the rooftop terrace of the Woolworth building toward the World Trade Center complex as the north tower collapsed and was reduced to a pile of smoldering rubble.
Documented New York Port Authority police radio chatter backs up the ominous video footage that has been hidden from the general public’s viewing for nearly two decades.
The following is a transcript of several police radio transmissions that occurred during the attack:
Port Authority police officer: “Can you send somebody over to the Woolworth Building to check the roof? … There’s a possible … they said it was … we just had a second explosion, possibly a missile from the roof of the Woolworth Building.”
Police Dispatch: “The Woolworth Building?”
Port Authority police officer: “Yeah, on … on Broadway.”
“…there was a missile launch at the Woolworth building.” Police Officer, 09:18 AM — Mailgate News
“…the police had a report that a missile had been fired at the World Trade Center from the Woolworth building.” — Alan Reiss, WTC Police Desk — 9-11 Commission Hearing
“[About 50 yards from the Tower] There was a ‘swooshing’ sound, then an explosion, and it sounded really low. It was if someone, one or two floors above me, had launched a shoulder-fired missile.” — Lance Cpl. Alan Reifenberg — Marine Corps News
As we pulled ‘round the corner, we stopped the rig, and a cop walked over to us and said, `I saw them shoot a missile launcher off that [Woolworth] building, you guys better be careful up there.’ — NYC Fireman — Mr.Bellers Neighborhood
If you have any information pertaining to the attack please contact email@example.com or leave a message in the comment section below.
(INTELLIHUB) — It’s no secret that some of those in Hollywood and the entertainment industry, in general, have ties to highly sophisticated and covert mind control programs such as MKULTRA but the question is: to what extent will the agency go to in an effort to recruit people of influence?
Is it possible the CIA somehow had foreknowledge of who Brian Hugh Warner, A.K.A. Marilyn Manson, would become in the future?
The popular singer-songwriter/producer admits that the CIA tried to recruit him at a young age as his journalism skills developed.
“Me being a former journalist… I also know how to construct sentences in a way that they can’t be taken out of context,” Warner told Channel 4 News in a 2017 interview. “…that’s also why the CIA probably wanted to recruit me as a younger child, my father told me before he passed.”
Warner went on to say that he believes his father was somehow involved in “covert operations” during the Vietnam war.
“He never told me about it until he was very ill at the end,” he said.
This all begs the question: why would the CIA be interested in Brian Warner unless they somehow had foreknowledge of his life path?
Additionally, Warner told Channel 4 News that he is aware that frequencies can affect the human brain in both negative and positive ways.
While the mainstream media desperately tries to convince the public that there is no such thing as a deep state, politicians keep letting everyone know it’s the real deal. Nancy Pelosi’s impeachment farce is nothing more than a distraction from the corruption and intricacies of the deep state.
Pelosi had, at one time, pushed back at politicians who demanded President Donald Trump’s impeachment. However, in September, she decided to run with it. Hoax or not, the impeachment farce is ongoing so that there is a distraction for the public to focus on while the deep state continues to run it’s nefarious and enslavement schemes, according to Townhall.
After the failure of the long-running Mueller investigation to produce anything of value, the thin gruel of President Trump’s phone conversation with the president of Ukraine has never seemed any less than absurd as a basis for removing a United States President from office in accordance with the constitutional standard of “high crimes and misdemeanors.” –Townhall
In other words, for some reason, Trump is in the way of the deep state, and he needs to be out of their way. And Nancy Pelosi’s “flip-flopping” on the issue of impeachment can be explained easily;
That transparently preposterous conspiracy theory, cooked up by the Clinton campaign as an explanation for their disastrous loss, was then propagated with help from the exiting Obama administration, the intelligence community, anti-Trump operatives in the federal bureaucracy, and of course Democratic members of Congress and their lapdog allies in the mainstream media. Both of these reports will confirm every one of Donald Trump’s allegations of a baseless witch hunt orchestrated by the Deep State to overturn the results of the 2016 election. –Townhall
Author Mike Lofgren covered the corruption and government takeover of the deep state in his book, The Deep State: The Fall of the Constitution and the Rise of a Shadow Government. Hooked on war, genuflecting to big donors, in thrall to discredited economic theories and utterly bereft of a moral compass, America’s governing classes are selling their souls to entrenched interest while our bridges collapse, wages, stagnate, and our water is increasingly undrinkable.
Mike Lofgren was the first to use the term Deep State, in an essay and exclusive interview on Moyers and Company, to refer to a web of entrenched interests in the US government and beyond (most notably Wall Street and Silicon Valley, which controls access to our every click and swipe) that dictate America’s defense decisions, trade policies and priorities with little regard for the actual interests or desires of the American people.
The Democrats have taken on the impeachment farce in order to create a distraction from those who are really pulling the strings: the deep state. And it’s been astonishing to watch just how well the propaganda scheme, with the mainstream media’s help, has worked. Every single one of President Trump’s supposedly “unhinged” assertions about Comey’s FBI were proven true by the IG report, according to Townhall. Yet, almost all the mainstream media coverage parroted the Democratic talking points that the report had somehow “exonerated” the FBI of accusations of political bias – that is unless you’ve been paying attention.
The impeachment circus has made it possible for people to overlook the obvious and focus on exactly what the mainstream media has told them to.
Social media tycoon makes out like a bandit in 2019 despite controversies
(INTELLIHUB) — Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s wealth rose by an astonishing $27.3 billion in 2019, according to new reports circulating throughout the media.
It looks as if Zuckerberg is set to finish the year off with a bang despite the mogul’s testimony in late October to House Financial Services over the company’s long-awaited Lybra crypto-currency which some pundits argued would have a negative impact on the CEO’s bottom line.
Now, top analysists are saying that Facebook is currently going strong because advertisers are willing to support the liberal-leaning platform which has garnered 8% more users over the last 12 months.